Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Book Page Wreaths

The Book Page Wreath is one of my non-floral creations, but to me, it feels "flowery" enough to be counted among the other B's Blossoms.

I just love old books. I love how they smell. I love imagining the life they had before they were mine. Whose shelf did they sit on before they sat on mine? What kind of conversations did they overhear? Were they well-loved, or forgotten, neglected, and left to collect dust or the rings off the bottoms of leftover coffee cups?

I know it may be silly to think about those things, but even as I look at the shiny newer books on my shelf, I wonder about who will one day inherit them, read them, and love them.

When I found these two old hymnals for free in a giveaway bin one day, I knew two things: They had to be mine & I had to give them a new life. From them I created the first of many indoor wreaths.

I love how the pages of the hymnals were different colors. The white and cream made for a nice, contrasting, vintage feel.

 Made from the pages of old hymnals and complete with a felt hanging loop on the back, this wreath is the ultimate in feminine charm.

Perfect for your favorite music teacher or to give new life to your favorite old books, the $24 Book Page Wreath is a lovely gift for your friends or for your own walls!

Location: Raleigh, NC
Shipping: Available; You may contact me at any time regarding shipping times/costs
Payments: Cash, check

Contact Bekah to plant your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment