Monday, March 28, 2011

Mrs. Hebert's Blossoms

I was so honored the day Sarah Jane, a college friend, contacted me to design some pieces for her wedding. SJ was B's Blossoms' very first customer and I am proud to say that she was delighted with her blooms!

Coordinating pieces were created for SJ and her flower girl. 

 Both blossoms were hand-crafted from delicate, shimmery, white fabric and adorned with silver sparkles (her wedding colors were black and silver; Very classic looking!)

In lieu of her veil, Mrs. Hebert adorned her hair with a blossom during the reception.

My next wedding project is for the Mrs. Meers-to-be and I am so excited! Won't you allow me to create some special pieces for you and your wedding attendants? B's Blossoms can be customized to match any style and color scheme and can be used in many ways: In lieu of a veil, for your flower girl, as bridesmaids accessories, or even as  boutonnières  for your beau and his men! Let's work together to design the blooms of your dreams!

Location: Raleigh, NC
Shipping: Available; You may contact me at any time regarding shipping times/costs
Payments: Cash, check

Contact Bekah to plant your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment