Monday, March 28, 2011

HairFlowers

HairFlowers have a special place in my heart because the HairFlower is where B's Blossoms was born! When I was teaching 2nd grade, I had a hairstyle that my students called "Fiesta Hair". To me, it was an alternative to the bad-hair-day ponytail or the lazy I-don't-feel-like-getting-dressed bun, but to them, it looked like a party.

After I stopped teaching and moved to Raleigh to attend seminary, the fiesta hair (just a low messy side bun right behind my ear) continued, but I decided it needed a little more polish.

And so, the first blossom bloomed!

Named after my roommate, "Kacie at the Beach" is a swirly pink, blue, green, and white cotton bloom adhered to a long bobbi pin. At only $2, you should pick some of these flowers for you and all of your friends! (10 in stock)

 Named "Kacie Shops" because, well, Kacie shopped and brought home this lovely fabric, this HairFlower is a stunning shimmery, sheer, cream bloom adhered to a long bobbi pin. $4. (5 in stock)

 Finally, "Kacie Works" was originally designed to coordinate with her work uniform. However, this black and white cotton blossom, embellished with white shimmery fabric and tiny rhinestones and adhered to a long bobbi pin, could compliment many outfits. $5. (2 in stock)

These blossoms are currently in stock. Of course, any other colors/color combinations can be created just for you!

Location: Raleigh, NC
Shipping: Available; You may contact me at any time regarding shipping times/costs
Payments: Cash, check

Contact Bekah to plant your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment